Here at the Greens, you will own your home, surrounded by active, intellectually stimulating neighbors and served by a helpful devoted staff. Independent living at The Greens offers you a number of unique benefits:
- Your home is a condominium, an asset you own. You have control of your property as a full voting member of The Greens Condominium Association.
- You own one of just 28 apartment homes in a very warm, welcoming, vibrant and respectful community. We are flexible and can be responsive to your needs.
- You pay a reasonable, inclusive monthly fee, one that is based on our actual operating costs.
- You live in a superb Hanover location, convenient to all you need and want.
- You enjoy the companionship of active, intellectually stimulating neighbors.
- The Greens at Hanover is a Condominium Association that is 100% owned by the residents. Each owner has the right to sell their unit or pass it on to their heirs. The Association has a Board of Directors, consisting of three homeowners, and engages a management company to run The Greens for carefree living. Each resident has a vote at the annual Association meeting regarding management and financials.
We invite you to visit with us and our residents and experience for yourself
the advantages of owning a home at The Greens at Hanover.
Please call us with any questions you may have, or to arrange a tour and
complimentary midday meal with a resident. Our number is 603-643-5512.
Hanover Named #2 of 25 Best Places to Retire.
New Hampshire Magazine voted Hanover the #1 best place
“to retire without retreating.”